Discover time in terms of seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks…
– Time in numbers (Downloadable text file)
Practice your times tables…
– Times Tables Tester (Original) (PDF file – Printable)
Have you been given logarithmic formulas without being told why they make sense? This file will demonstrate why the logarithmic formulas we use are logically coherent.
– Logarithmic Realms – Brilliant Logarithmic Proofs (PDF Document – Printable)
Learn how to derive the 3 main cosine rule formulas using a wonderful diagram, SOH CAH TOA, Pythagoras’s theorem and two trigonometric identities.
– Cosine Rule Mastery (PDF Document – Printable)
Derive the formulas for areas of triangles from absolute scratch…
– Areas of triangles formulas (HTML Document – Printable)
Learn how to derive the sine rule formula in simple steps, using both Pythagoras’s theorem and two trigonometric identities.
– Sine Rule Mastery (PDF Document – Printable)
Derive the formula for an ellipse from first principles.
– Deriving the formula for an ellipse (HTML Document – Printable)
More complex trigonometric identities.
– trig_proofs_sept_16 (zip file)
Derive the formula for ellipsoids from scratch, both normal and parametric.
– ellipsoid_formula_proofs (zip file)
Derive the formula for a torus from scratch, both normal and parametric.
– torus_formula_proofs (zip file)
Derive the area of a pentagon from absolute scratch.
– area_of_a_pentagon (zip file)
Derive the volume of a sphere using the circle equation and also the volumes of revolution formula.
– volume_of_a_sphere_proof (zip file)
Derive the formula which can be used to find the area of an ellipse, from absolute scratch….
– area_of_an_ellipse (zip file)
Derive the formula for the area of a circle, using integration and differentiation…
– area_of_a_circle (zip file)
Derive the volume of a cone from scratch…
– volume_of_a_cone (zip file)
Google + Community Proofs & Images (418 MB of data, 23.10.16 backup)
Freethinkers, scientists and influential individuals – selected by our contributors. Some controversial.
Weekly rent vs monthly rent graph and chart for students.
Factorials Table (0! to 10!)
Mathematical Singularity Proof (Seen in Movies):
– singularity_formula_proof (zip file)